At Open HealthHub, you will have the opportunity to make a big impact, both within the company and in healthcare. Responsibility and freedom are central to this position. We ensure that healthcare professionals have more time for the patient by reducing administrative burdens, that’s our goal.
As a Marketing & Communication specialist you will devise and develop marketing and communication activities to make Open HealthHub and our proposition known to our target group and to generate leads. Together with the MT you will set up and execute our marketing & communication strategy. This includes setting up and executing online and email marketing campaigns, maintaining our LinkedIn account, UX design and developing customer success stories.
- You are entrepreneurial, have a hands-off mentality.
- Knowledge at academic level.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position in marketing and communication.
- Excellent command of both the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Experience with setting up and executing online marketing campaigns
- Experience with WordPress is a plus.
- Experience with search engine marketing is a plus.
- Passion for start-up, small business big steps.
- Curious, positive and hungry for improvement and discovery.
What we offer you
Open HealthHub offers you the opportunity to use your talent with real direct impact in healthcare.
Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home so you can plan your own time.
A beautiful work location on the 6th floor above the Beatrix Theater, in the heart of Utrecht and a 3-minute walk from the platform of Utrecht Central Station. After a hard week’s work you can enjoy a drink in our regular bar.
Further development of your talents and skills, whereby you shape the Open HealthHub organization.
About Open HealthHub
Open HealthHub is a platform for patients and doctors to communicate safely and securely. We believe this should be simple and user-friendly. We believe that if patients, together with